First, I wanna say that’s my first lesson in English, I’m sorry for my bad English 😀 Let’s start.
Today I prepared a list contains PHP excersices for beginners. There’s many items in list and I think if you do all of things in the list, you’ll learn PHP basics permanently. I’m recording video samples for each list item. And I’ll update post when I upload a new video on Youtube. You can find video solutions below list item if it’s exists.
- Perform 4 mathematical operations
- Calculate perimeters and areas of rectangle and square
- Make Celcius/Fahreneit Converter
- Calculate power of any number using for loop
- Print numbers from 1 to 100 by twos
- Print even and odd numbers from 1 to 100
- Print fibonacci series
- Print prime numbers from 1 to 100
- Print thoose shapes using for loop
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Print products of elements in array.
- Create a function that returns average of given parameters
- Calculate the average of numbers from user form
- Print user’s IP address
- Print user’s browser name
- Write a script that returns URL components. For example:
http: // zahidefe.net / best-excercises-for-beginners-in-php /
- Write script that cheks emails are valid
- Write a script that displays source code of any webpage
- List all files in directory
- Parse JSON file and print it
- Get random value from an array
- Convert to uppercase all items in array (Tip: array_map())
- Delete non-unique items from array
- Write a function to reverse strings
- Convert array to JSON
- Convert JSON to array
- Get lines from file and write to another file
- Decrypt a data that encrypted with shift cipher
That’s all for now. If I find any good excercises I’ll append to list. See you soon. By.